Pre-Medical Certification Program
- The Pre-Medical Certification (PMC) of Medical Career Academy is aimed at certifying candidates through qualifying examinations.
- MCA Certified candidates will be admitted into degree academic programs in medical sciences. Medical Sciences with PMC program of MCA include Medicine and Surgery, Nursing Science, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy, Anatomical Sciences, Public Health, Health Information and Management Science, Veterinary Medicine.
- The programme shall involve qualifying exams written in two or one diet (depending on the attained academic qualifications of candidates). All exams will be written within a space of six weeks.
- Certification will lead to admission of certified candidates into medical degrees in MCA Partner Universities abroad.
Candidates for Pre-Medical Certification Program are referred to as external
candidates/students and in two groups;
- Group A Candidates who possess Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent professional qualifications in related health professional courses from recognised institutions.Candidates who have spent a minimum of one academic session offering science based courses in reputable universitiesCandidates will write two diets of MCA Pre-Medical Certification Examination
- Group B Candidates who possess Higher National Diploma or equivalent professional qualifications in related health professional courses from recognised institutions.Candidates in this group will write only one diet of MCA Pre-Medical Certification Examination